Copyright © 2023 US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC. All rights reserved.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to access, view and use our web site (the “Site”) and the information, materials, and documents on the Site (collectively defined as the “Content”) that we provide on our Site, solely for your personal, internal, non-commercial use, on condition that you comply with all your obligations under the following terms and conditions (“Terms”) and all modifications thereto. We grant you no other rights, implied or otherwise.
By accessing and/or using our Site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms.
If you do not agree to these Terms at any time, you should not access or use this Site.
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of the Site and the Content provided therein.
The term “US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC”, “us”, “we” or “our”, refers to US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC, the owner of the Site. The term “you” refers to the viewer of our website.
These Terms are void where prohibited by law, and the right to view the Site is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Intellectual Property Rights
US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC is the sole owner of the Content. The Content, as well as the organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, and other matters related to the Site and to the Content are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.
The Content is the property of US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC, and is protected, without limitation, by U.S. copyright and trademark laws, and in certain instances, U.S. patent laws.
You do not acquire ownership rights to the Content (or to any part thereof).
We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC and all related items.
Any trademarks, trade names, trade dress, service marks, logos, domain names, and URLs (collectively, the “Marks”) provided in the Content or displayed on the Site are the property of US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC or third parties, and no right to use such Marks is granted to you herein.
- Copy, reproduce, print, download or save a copy, republish, display, perform, advertise, distribute, transmit, broadcast, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available or exploit in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Site or any Content retrieved therefrom, for any purpose;
- Subject to copyright notice and the trademark use/link limitations contained in these Terms, you may, however, print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the Site solely for your personal, internal, non-commercial, or non-profit educational use or records, provided that any marks, logos, copyright notices, or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of any such screens;
- While visiting the Site, you shall not submit, post, publish, distribute or transmit:
- material that is illegal, indecent, obscene, libellous, defamatory, disparaging, false or misleading;
- material other than that which may be requested by an interactive application or tool on the Site;
- unsolicited advertising, promotional material, or other forms of solicitation;
- material that would infringe the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties,
- a computer virus, worm, Trojan horse or other element destructive to the Site or any US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC’s hardware or software accessible through the Site,
- a digital or manual signature, password, or other element impersonating a US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC employee, or affiliate, or any forged TCP/IP headers or parts of a header, in an attempt to gain unauthorized access to US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC’s computers, software, data, accounts or databases.
Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Content are provided “As Is” and “As Available”, with all faults and without warranty of any kind, and we hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect thereto, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any warranties of completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, usefulness, security, reliability or non-infringement of third party rights, and the implied warranties of merchantability, of satisfactory quality, or of fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
The Terms shall expire when you discontinue use of the Site.
You shall indemnify and hold us and any of our affiliated companies harmless from any damages related to your access and/or use of the Site and/or Content.
Third Party Web Sites and Content
The Site may contain links to other web sites (“External Sites”). Inclusion of any linked External Site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked External Sites by us.
Linking to the Site
You may provide links to the Site, provided you do not deep-link (i.e. include a link to one of our web pages other than our home page) to the Site for any purpose.
If you believe any Content infringes upon your intellectual property rights, you should notify us as set out in “Address and Notices” below.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
You agree that any remarks, ideas, feedback, comments, suggestions, or any other information that you may provide to us is entirely voluntary.
We do not guarantee that your access to, or use of, the Site will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of these Terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
Address and Notices
US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC’s corporate offices are located at:
5900 Balcones Dr Ste 6415
Austin, TX 78731
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (281) 747-9430.
All communications shall be in English only.
These Terms contain the complete agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements.
Last updated: October 8, 2023