Personal Information means any information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a personal profile, an email address, a home or other physical address, or other contact information.
B. PRIVACY SHIELD
C. COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We collect information using cookies and other web technologies. Like many website owners and operators, we use automated data collection tools such as cookies to collect certain information.
Our servers automatically record certain information about how a person uses our services. This might include information like a User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the web page that a user was visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our services to which a user browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our services that a user clicked on, commands executed when using our services, features of the services accessed, information about the types and size of files analyzed via the services, and other statistics.
D. PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC COLLECTS
In the course of downloading white papers or other information available on the Website, or while completing contact forms on our Website, we will require you to provide mandatory Personal Information, including your name, email address, as well as optional information. We will explicitly indicate the fields designated for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in the mandatory fields, you will not be able complete the relevant contact form. Understand that there is no legal requirement for you to provide US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC with your personal details – the information you share with us is entirely voluntary.
We request that you provide US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC with complete, accurate, and correct details. Not doing so might result in US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC being unable to contact you regarding your inquiries into our Services.
If, at any time, you provide US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC with personal details about another person, you expressly represent and warrant that you received that person’s explicit written consent to provide such details to US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC.
E. ANALYTICAL TOOLS
We may use various tools to collect information about your use of the Website and Services (“Analytical Tools”), such as Google Analytics. Analytical Tools collect information like how often users visit the Website and Services, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this Website. We use the information we get from Analytical Tools to maintain and improve the Website and Services. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Analytical Tools with personally identifiable information. With respect to Google’s “Google Analytics” tool (“Google Analytics”), Google’s ability to use and share information collected by
F. USE OF INFORMATION
We will store the information you provide and the information we collect about your activity on the Website throughout our local and foreign databases (the “Databases”). We reserve the right to use such information for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services on the Website and to enable you to use them.
- To improve and expand the Services and content offered on the Website, including creating new services and content which correspond to the requirements and expectations of the users of the Website, and to modify or cancel existing Services and content. The information used by US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC for this purpose will be statistical information and will not identify you personally.
- To send you marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To improve and customize your experience and other users’ experience with both the Website and related Services.
- To contact you occasionally, either by US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC or by a third party acting on our behalf, regarding our Services and products. Subject to applicable laws and aside from our first communication, we will only contact you about our offerings if you permit us to do so. Even if you authorize US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC to contact you, your authorization can be revoked/withdrawn by you at any time. You can opt out of our mailing lists by following the unsubscribe instructions in each of the emails you receive or by contacting us as described below.
- To contact you if you or someone in your organization requests a product demonstration or product information.
- To contact you as and when US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC believes it to be necessary for technical, administrative, or security reasons.
- To analyze and provide statistical information to advertisers, partners, and other third parties. This information will not identify you personally.
- For the orderly and proper operation and development of the Website and associated Services.
G. TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- If US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC believes you have misused your rights to use the Website or any of the Services or violated any applicable law, rules, or regulations. In these cases, your information may be shared with law enforcement and other competent authorities and with any third party required to address the result of your actions.
- If required by law to share or disclose your information to prevent, investigate, or address illegal activities, establish or exercise our legal rights, or defend against legal claims.
- Your Personal Information might be disclosed as allowed or required by law, or in response to lawful requests by law enforcement or regulatory agencies, or agencies overseeing and enforcing national security.
- In case of a dispute or legal proceeding between you and US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC or between you and other users or third parties with respect to the Services.
- If US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC believes sharing information is necessary to prevent harm to you or a third party.
- US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC might share identifiable information related to your use of the Website and Services with affiliated companies, such as subsidiaries or parent companies. These companies must comply with this policy.
- US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC might also share anonymous, statistical, or aggregated information with affiliated companies or third parties at its discretion, without disclosing your identity.
H. OPTING OUT
You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving certain emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request and administrative emails necessary for your use of the Website and Services.
I. ACCESS AND ACCURACY
If you wish to maintain accurate Personal Information or delete any of your Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to [email protected]. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
J. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY INFORMATION
US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC does not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of 16 through the Website and/or its Services. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, they should contact US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC at [email protected]. If we become aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete such information from our files. Additionally, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) requires parental consent for the collection of data from children younger than 13 years old.
K. SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
L. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be cautious when leaving our Website and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
N. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 allows customers of US Precision Guidance Systems, LLC who are California residents to request specific information regarding its disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]. We are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
O. OUR CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK NOTICE
We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that allow consumers to choose not to have their personal information collected over time and across third-party websites or online services. Third-party services, such as analytics tools, might collect identifiable information about online activities over time and across different websites when users interact with the Website and/or Services.
Last updated: October 8, 2023